Eczema usually leads to flaky and dry skin. The worst is that it might turn you into a slave to scratching. However, you have a reason to smile, courtesy of hemp. The cannabis plant continues to gain popularity due to its endless list of benefits. Research indicates that none of its parts should go to waste. The hemp plant has robust fiber, which is a raw material for many products. The seeds are sources of beneficial oil known as hemp seed oil, which helps in eczema treatment. It contains essential fatty acids required for optimal body function.
The oil improves your overall health by lowering cholesterol levels, improving the blood condition, and boosting energy. When it comes to the skin, hemp oil helps in hydration. Besides, its essential fatty acids function like the lipids present in your skin. Therefore, it penetrates your skin and heals it, unlike any other oils.
Why Hemp Seeds?
- It is a crucial food in creating hormonal balance. When you have a good hormonal balance, the body can find most disorders such as cancer. Its nutritional properties make you feel great and healthier.
- Due to the fiber content, it is efficient in getting rid of waste products from the body. The continuous elimination of toxins and waste by hemp seed fiber is critical in healing eczema.
- Hemp protein is highly digestible. It consists of 35% Albumin while Edestin makes up the rest. While Edestin assists in digestibility, Albumin provides free radicals that expel allergens in the body and improve your health.
- The protein also superior due to fiber and essential fatty acids. It is among the best plant protein that you can get since it has animal proteins’ characteristics. It is outstanding in the regeneration of the skin tissue and getting rid of scar tissue. These characteristics make hemp ideal for eczema treatment.
- Hemp has a good ration of essential fats, which assists in the healing process. Its detoxification ability is excellent.
- Apart from all other benefits, hemp seed oil contains all the nine essential minerals: calcium, vitamin A, potassium, phosphorus, sulfur, manganese, zinc, iron, and magnesium.
Hemp for Eczema on Eyes
Eczema leads to a flaky, dry, and itchy skin around your eyes. Although it is a problem regardless of where it is on your body, imagine when it lands on your eyes. The first thing every person will see when they meet you is the eczema eyes. You can imagine the awkward feeling in that.
Hemp oil strengthens the skin by bonding between the cells. A firm skin holds moisture efficiently and thus remains hydrated. Besides, the essential fatty acids in the oil are excellent emollients, which lead to smooth skin. Both the moisturizers and emollients are efficient in the treatment of eczema eyes.
Use of Hemp for Treatment of Eczema on Feet
It is possible to hide eczema on feet with long clothes. But does hiding the condition eliminates the distress it causes? Besides, you do not have to remain a slave to wearing long clothes. The hemp seed oil contains GLA, short for gamma-linoleic acid. GLA is crucial in the treatment of eczema on the feet as it has anti-inflammation properties. The acid combines to emollient and moisturizing properties of the oil to give the best results.
Eczema can land anywhere in the body other than the feet and the eyes. However, hemp seed oil deals with the condition regardless of wherever it emerges. Other than the direct healing properties to the skin, there are other benefits to the body. The hemp essential fatty acids cushion the body from other diseases apart from eczema.