Eczema usually leads to flaky and dry skin. The worst is that it might turn you into a slave to scratching. However, you have a reason to smile, courtesy of hemp. The cannabis plant continues gaining popularity due to its endless benefits. Research indicates that its parts should be well-spent. The hemp plant has robust fiber, a raw material for many products. The seeds are beneficial hemp seed oil sources, which help in eczema treatment. It contains essential fatty acids required for optimal body function.
The oil improves overall health by lowering cholesterol levels, improving blood condition, and boosting energy. When it comes to the skin, hemp oil helps in hydration. Besides, its essential fatty acids function like the lipids present in your skin. Therefore, it penetrates your skin and heals it, unlike any other oil.
Why Hemp Seeds?
- It is a crucial food in creating hormonal balance. The body can find most disorders like cancer when you have a good hormonal balance. Its nutritional properties make you feel great and healthier.
- Due to the fiber content, it efficiently removes waste products from the body. The continuous elimination of toxins and waste by hemp seed fiber is critical in healing eczema.
- Hemp protein is highly digestible. It consists of 35% Albumin while Edestin makes up the rest. While Edestin assists in digestibility, Albumin provides free radicals that expel allergens in the body and improve your health.
- The protein is also superior due to fiber and essential fatty acids. It is among the best plant protein you can get since it has animal protein characteristics. It is outstanding in the regeneration of skin tissue and getting rid of scar tissue. These characteristics make hemp ideal for eczema treatment.
- Hemp has a good ratio of essential fats, which assists in the healing process. Its detoxification ability is excellent.
- Apart from all other benefits, hemp seed oil contains all nine essential minerals: calcium, vitamin A, potassium, phosphorus, sulfur, manganese, zinc, iron, and magnesium.
Hemp for Eczema on Eyes
Eczema leads to flaky, dry, and itchy skin around your eyes. Although it is a problem regardless of where it is on your body, imagine when it lands on your eyes. The first thing every person will see when they meet you is the eczema eyes. You can imagine the awkward feeling in that.
Hemp oil strengthens the skin by bonding between the cells. A firm skin holds moisture efficiently and thus remains hydrated. Besides, the essential fatty acids in the oil are excellent emollients, which lead to smooth skin. Both moisturizers and emollients are efficient in the treatment of eczema eyes.
Use of Hemp for Treatment of Eczema on Feet
It is possible to hide eczema on feet with long clothes. But does hiding the condition eliminate the distress it causes? Besides, you do not have to remain a slave to wear long clothes. The hemp seed oil contains GLA, short for gamma-linoleic acid. GLA is crucial in treating eczema on the feet as it has anti-inflammation properties. The acid combines the oil’s emollient and moisturizing properties to give the best results.
Eczema can land anywhere in the body besides the feet and the eyes. However, hemp seed oil deals with the condition regardless of wherever it emerges. Other than the natural healing properties to the skin, there are other benefits to the body. The hemp essential fatty acids cushion the body from other diseases besides eczema.
Leave a comment