You are not wrong when you consider hemp seeds as a generous leader in the world of nut and seed. A few of them come with plenty of essential nutrients, and they are easily palatable, easy to cook in addition to their amazing nutty taste. The products from the hemp plant are like a cross of the pine nut and sunflower. But what is the recipe for hemp seeds? There are different recipes you can use.
Hemp seeds have hard coverings, and the beneficial nutrients are present in the inner kernels. You derive the real nutritional value from the hulled seeds. Its the inner soft kernel, also known as the hemp hearts that produce the hemp seed oil while the by-product is used to make the hemp protein powder.
Benefits of Hemp Seeds
One serving, which consists of two tablespoons of the hemp seeds, gives you 10 gm of protein and 10 gm of omegas. Besides, the seeds have all the essential amino acids that your body sources from external sources, as they cannot make them naturally.
Five tablespoons will give you the following:
- 6% Ca
- 35% Fe
- 50% Mg
- 20% Zn
- 18 grams of fat
- 15 grams of dietary fiber
- 13 grams of protein
You want to consume your hemp seeds, and you don’t have to take them plain. Make pudding and enjoy a comprehensive of the fantastic taste. The following are the recipes for hemp seed with banana pudding.
Banana Berry Hemp Pudding
- Two ripe bananas
- Two cups of berries
- Two tablespoons of light coconut milk
- Two tablespoons of hemp seeds
- Two tablespoons of chia seeds
- Eighth-tablespoon of ground cinnamon
- Maple syrup (maple syrup)
- Blend the berries, bananas, and coconut milk in a food processor.
- After that, taste for sweetness. If you wish to adjust, use the maple syrup (optional).
- Add chia seeds, cinnamon, hemp seeds, and beat to mix.
- Then, place on the serving dishes(between 3-4 serving dishes)
- Lastly, cover and let them in the refrigerator for around two hours. The pudding can go for 3-4 days in refrigeration.
Banana Mandarin Hemp Seed Smoothie Recipe
- One ripe banana
- Four ice cubes
- Two tablespoons hemp protein powder
- 2-3 mandarins (Depends on their size)
- A small bunch of spinach
- A cup of purified water
- Firstly, peel the banana and place them into the blender.
- Add mandarin, water, hemp powder, ice cubes, and spinach.
- After that, blend for a minute.
- You now have a single serving of banana mandarin hemp smoothie.
If you have frozen bananas, you don’t need the ice cubes. Instead, you can use between a quarter to half a cup according to the requirement. Besides, you can also use kale instead of spinach.
Chocolate Banana Hemp Seed Pudding Recipe
- One tablespoon of cocoa powder
- One tablespoon nut butter
- Half tablespoon of unsweetened milk (nondairy)
- One ripe banana
- One tablespoon of hemp protein
- Place the banana in a small bowl and mash using a fork.
- Then, blend with cocoa powder and hemp protein. Ensure you stir thoroughly.
- Lastly, add the nut butter and milk as you stir.
Make two servings
There are many hemp varieties, cultivated for food. Unlike marijuana, hemp plant contains minimal amounts of Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) that causes the high sensation associated with cannabis plants. In short, consuming products from the hemp plants won’t get you high. Therefore, there is nothing to worry about when consuming hemp seeds.